mercredi 14 septembre 2011

THINKING OF YOU

THINKING OF YOU

Do you think that it will work out or we'll slowly drift away In my mind i've got no doubts But what game are you trying to play I wait for you to ring me When you do you act so cool I wish you knew how much I thought of you When we're finally alone together Don't want you to go away Wanna stay in your arms forever And i'm thinking of you each day I'm trying not to show it It's the hardest thing to do I wish you knew how much I thought of you I wait for you to ring me When you do you act so cool I wish you knew how much I thought of you And one day you might go away And we may never meet again And I always sit and pray that if you did we could still be friends I'm trying not to show it It's the hardest thing to do I wish you knew how much I thought of you Thinking of you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire